BASIC PROCEDURES FOR PAWNING OR SELLING
- We are extremely competitive and with our expertly trained staff, will give you the best experience and highest price possible. We want your business and value you as a client!
- You will be asked for a valid state issued ID or Driver’s license before we begin.
- Your item will be evaluated based on the methods listed below.
- You will be given a quote on all or part of your items. Remember, this is only an offer, and obviously you are not obligated.
- Once we come to an agreement, your item will be fully tested, a contract or purchase agreement will be quickly written up, we will ask you for a signature and fingerprint (state mandatory), and you will receive your cash instantly!
HOW YOUR ITEM WILL BE EVALUATED
The item value will be determined by several factors:
- The new cost of the item.
- The pre-owned retail value.
- How “hot” your item is, is it in high demand and will it sell quickly.
- What condition your item is in.
- Have your item fully ready to test, batteries charged, etc. We cannot pawn/buy an item if it does not fully function when brought in.
- Do you have all the needed accessories, batteries, chargers, remotes, cables, basically everything the item comes with new?
- How clean is your item? You will get the most if your item looks great.
- Does it have dents, dings, cracks, scratches, etc? Something that looks brand new will bring more that something that has visible signs of wear or abuse.
- How current is your item? You get the most out of the newest, latest editions and versions.
Jewelry is appraised differently than general merchandise. The precious metal and diamonds will be tested and then weighed. Diamonds are valued by the 4 C‘s, Carat weight, Cut, Color, Clarity on the stones, while the gold is determined by Karat and weight (10k, 14k, 18k, 24k, etc). The price is determined by market price determined daily on gold and diamonds.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT GIVE QUOTES OVER THE PHONE. YOU MAY RECEIVE A “ROUGH” ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE, BUT VALUE CANNOT BE DETERMINED UNTIL THE ITEM IS PRESENT FOR EVALUATION.